OBB is an Austrian company. Animals are accepted on BOARD OBB trains.
- Tickets can be booked on the Omio website
- Free transport
- The passenger holds a disability certificate.
- These animals are not required to wear a muzzle.
- The animal sit on the floor, watched by the passenger.
Small container animals are transported free of charge.
Dogs on a leash and muzzled pay extra.
- Accepted pets: Dogs, cats, small non-hazardous pets
- Small animals must be transported in containers.
- Maximum container size: 90 cm x 60 cm x 40 cm.
- The container must be reliable.
- Dogs on a leash must also be muzzled. The passenger must watch him, and the animal must sit on the ground.
- Animals are allowed in a sleeping berth if the compartment is fully reserved by the passenger.
- Animals being a risk to passengers (well-being, health) due to illness may be refused.