Animals aboard Flixtrain
Small pets (maximum cat size) are accepted on board the company Flixtrain. However, the journey should not involve connections with the bus.
- Tickets can be booked on the Omio website
Animals are transported free of charge.
Dogs on a leash pay a child’s ticket (children under 15).
Terms and conditions
Animals should not be dangerous or have an infectious disease.
The rules to follow
- Animals must be transported in a suitable and solid container.
- Animals should not be in a seat.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash and wear a muzzle or be in a container.
- The transport of animals may be limited to certain parts of the train.