Animals aboard Volotea aircraft
Volotea is a Spanish airline.
Animals are accepted in the cabin by the Volotea company.
Animals are not accepted in the hold by Volotea.
Make your check-in
A passenger travelling by plane with a pet makes his check-in at the airport.
- By phone
- At the airport
- Czech Republic
- Available service: Guide dog of the blind
- Free cabin transport
- Travel conditions:
- The animal is tied
- The passenger is responsible for the damage to the animal
- Minimum age: 8 weeks
- The animal should not engage in violent behaviour
- The animal is healthy
- The animal has no bad smell
- The animal is not pregnant
- The passenger holds the necessary documents for transport: transit, export, import, identity document, medical certificate
- The passenger can be changed from seat to ensure that the safety conditions are met
- To/from Sardinia (dog): Proof of rabies vaccine between 30 days and 12 months before the flight departure date is required
Animals in Volotea’s cabin
General terms and Conditions
- Number of animals per passenger: 1
- Pets accepted: Dogs, Cats
- Maximum weight: 8 KILOS (INCLUDING CONTAINER)
- Unserved destinations: United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Malta
|CONTAINER DIMENSIONS||EXITING THE ANIMAL DURING THE FLIGHT||CONTAINER PROPERTIES||CONTAINERS REFUSED|
|50CM X 40CM X 20CM||No||IATA|
Fabricated approved for transport
The container holds holes
The container may be refused by staff if it is considered unacceptable or unsafe.
Food and water
Food and beverage containers must have a lid to prevent spillage.
The container must be placed under the seat in front of the passenger or between his legs.
The rates below are shown by animal and segment.
Book or discover another company
For full conditions, or additional information, it is possible to contact the company.