La Méridionale is a French ferry company.
Animals are accepted by the company La Méridionale.
- By call: 0970 83 20 20: The customer must inform the company when booking or purchasing a ticket.
- By Internet: The customer must inform the company when booking or purchasing a ticket.
- Free transportation
- They are allowed in passenger rooms
- They are authorized in areas where catering services are located.
- Company advice before the trip:
- Give a light meal about 10 hours before departure
- Travel of less than 12 hours: Leave the animal on a diet
- Relax, walk the animal before the trip
- It is possible to administer a medication prescribed by the veterinarian if the animal is nervous
- Passenger must find out about regulations
- For intra-EU travel: European passport, and / or Identification (chip, tattoo) and rabies vaccination
- The owner remains responsible for the animal, it is up to him to take out an appropriate insurance policy.
Animals aboard La Méridionale
Terms and conditions
- Animals are not accepted in passenger rooms.
- Animals travel in kennels or in the owner’s vehicle or team. Please note, PETROTTER does not recommend that your animal be transported in a vehicle or a team because of the dangers that this can cause.
- The passenger is responsible for any damage.
|DOGS UNDER CONDITION
|1st category dogs: They travel in their owner’s vehicle. Please note, PETROTTER does not recommend that your animal be transported in a vehicle or a team because of the dangers that this can cause. Dogs must wear a muzzle.
2nd category dogs: They must wear a muzzle.
Water must be available to the animal. The kennel is air conditioned. If the animal is small, it is necessary to provide a container, indeed, the locations are provided for large dogs. The passenger must provide a € 1 coin for the deposit. The animal can also travel in a vehicle, leaving a window ajar. Passengers cannot access the garage decks during the crossing, however there are regular surveillance rounds. It is not recommended to put the animal in the rear boot of the vehicle, it is better to install it in the passenger compartment. In periods of high heat or heat waves, it is advisable to reserve a box in the kennel.
Crossing in kennels requires an additional fee, crossing by vehicle is free.
Book or discover other companies
For complete conditions, or additional information, it is possible to contact the company.