Anek Lines is a Greek ferry company.
Pets are accepted by Anek Lines.
The passenger must inform the arrival of the animal when booking.
- The owner keeps the animal’s up-to-date health record
- The owner remains responsible for the animal, its safety, hygiene, etc.
- The owner is responsible for any damage caused by the animal.
- The owner has the valid health document.
- The owner holds the animal passport. (European)
- Dogs, cats, and ferrets must have a document demonstrating their rabies vaccination.
Animals aboard Anek Lines
Terms and conditions
- Special cabins are available on the roads of Crete and the Adriatic Sea, animals cannot access other cabins.
- A special area for daily animal hygiene is available on all ships.
- Pets are allowed in special areas on decks.
- Animals are not allowed in cabins, bars, restaurants and all interior areas of the ship.
- Animals must always be on a leash and accompanied. When moving, they must wear a muzzle.
Book or discover other companies
For complete conditions, or additional information, it is possible to contact the company.