Animals aboard Aerolineas Argentinas
Aerolineas Argentinas is an Argentinian company. Aerolineas Argentinas accepts animals in the hold and in the cabin.
- By call: Book at least 72 hours before flight, 48 hours before for the hold at this number: 0810.222.86527
- In agency: The possibility of booking at the airport but subject to availability
- South Korea
- United States
- United Arab Emirates
- New Zealand
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- United Kingdom
- Service dog and guide: (Visual and Auditory)
- Free transport
- The animal must be at the owner’s feet, it does not block driveways and emergency exits
- Service animals cannot occupy a seat
- Passengers must have the required documents depending on their destination, a harness and a leash must be attached to the seat belt
- Certificate of good health for the aircraft made maximum 10 days before the departure of the flight.
- Passengers must bring the required documents for their destination.
- At least 8 weeks old
- Up-to-date vaccines and rabies vaccines for dogs and cats over 3 months of age
In the cabin
General terms and conditions
- Number of animals per passenger: 1
- Special conditions: Should not be an unaccompanied minor
- Pets accepted: Dogs, Cats, Races of dogs and brachycephalic cats
- Maximum weight: 7 KILOS (INCLUDING CONTAINER)
- Destinations served: Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay, Colombia, Peru
|CONTAINER DIMENSIONS||BAG PROPERTY|
|Soft: LENGHT: 48CM X HEIGHT: 20CM X WIDTH: 30CM|
Rigid: LENGHT: 48CM X HEIGHT: 17CM X WIDTH: 30CM
|Waterproof, durable, ventilated, safe to transport. |
Large enough to allow the animal to stand, turn, sit upright and lie down.
- Passenger location: Only in the tourist cabin and on some first class flights.
- Container location: The container must be placed under the seat in front of the passenger.
The rates below are shown by animal and segment.
|Argentina||South America: (Brazil, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay, Colombia, Peru)|
|AES 2000||USD 120|
In the hold
General terms and conditions
- Pets accepted: Dogs, Cats
- The transport of animals is subject to different conditions: temperature, and availability of space on the flight. A reservation therefore does not guarantee that the animal will be transported.
|DOGS REFUSED/UNDER CONDITIONS|
|Brachycephalic dogs (usually called upturned nose)|
|CATS REFUSED/UNDER CONDITIONS|
|Brachycephalic cats (usually called upturned nose)|
|Each container can hold an animal. |
The container must be waterproof, ventilated and rigid, hold a metal door, lock pins. If the pins are not present, a metal safety seal will be added.
The animal must be able to get up, sit and lie down easily.
The head and ears should not touch the ceiling of the container, even when standing or sitting.
- Connection flights involve the animal being transported by segment and not to the final destination. The passenger must therefore retrieve the animal between flights.
- The minimum stopover recommended by the airline is 1 hour and a half for domestic and domestic flights internationally to Aeroparque airport.
- For flights of more than 2 hours with an animal in the hold, the passenger must contact the help centre: 0810.222.86527
|Up to 23 KILOS||Up to 32 KILOS||More than 32 KILOS|
|South America (Brazil, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay)||USD120||USD 190||USD 250|
|Between South America and Mexico, the Dominican Republic, the United States and Europe||€150||€200||€280|