Oman Air is an Omani airline.
Animals are not accepted in the cabin by Oman Air.
Animals are accepted in the hold by Oman Air.
Make your check-in
It is recommended to arrive 4 hours before departure to complete the check-in, with all the necessary documents.
- By call: It is recommended to contact the airline within 24 hours of booking the passenger ticket, or at least 72 hours before the flight departs.
- In agency: It is recommended to contact the airline within 24 hours of booking the passenger ticket, or at least 72 hours before the flight departs.
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- Sri Lanka
- It is recommended that embassies be consulted to comply with the rules during the transport of the animal.
- 5 days before departure, the animal must be able to acclimatize to its container
- The tranquillization of the animal should be done only with a veterinarian.
- A light meal and water should be given maximum 2 hours before departure, the dog must be swung.
Animals in the hold of Oman Air
General terms and Conditions
- Number of animals per passenger: 2, in a container: 2 adult animals of a comparable size, weighing less than 14 KILOS each can live together or 3 animals with up to 6 months of the same litter and weighing less than 14 KILOS each.
- Pets accepted: Dogs, Cats
- Maximum weight: 75 KILOS (INCLUDING CONTAINER)
Wheels are removed or blocked.
A centralized locking system closes the locks at the bottom and top of the door.
An absorbent material is placed on the ground (straw is forbidden).
Allows the animal to stand, turn on itself and lie down comfortably and safely.
Material: fiberglass shell, or rigid plastic.
Bolts bind the two parts of the container.
The door hinge and locking pins fit in at least 1.6 cm beyond the horizontal extrusions above and below the door opening where the pins are installed.
|FROM||IN THE DIRECTION OF||IN THE DIRECTION OF||IN THE DIRECTION OF||IN THE DIRECTION OF|
|Gulf Cooperation Council||Middle East and North Africa||Indian subcontinent||Europe and Asia-Pacific|
|Oman||OMR 115||OMR 115||OMR 115||OMR 210|
|Gulf Cooperation Council||USD 300||USD 400||USD 400||USD 550|
|Middle East and North Africa||USD 400||USD 400||USD 400||USD 550|
|Indian subcontinent||USD 400||USD 400||USD 400||USD 550|
|Europe and Asia-Pacific||USD 550||USD 550||USD 550||USD 550|
For full conditions, or additional information, it is possible to contact the company.