Vueling is a Spanish airline.
Animals are accepted in the cabin by Vueling.
Animals are not accepted in the hold by Vueling.
Make your check-in
Passengers travelling with pets must arrive at the check-in desk on the day of the flight to obtain the boarding pass and seat.
- Via the Internet: Passengers must choose the Basic fare, it is possible to add the service in “Personalize your flight”
- By Call
- At the airport counter
- United States
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- Dogs with an official certificate demonstrating the training of assistance or guide are accepted
- Free transport
- They must be at least 3 months old and are identified
- The passenger must carry the animal’s vaccination record, this notebook must show that the rabies vaccine was carried out more than 30 days and less than 12 months before the flight. In addition, in the event of an international theft, he is in possession of a passport.
- The service is bookable on the website, by calling the customer service
- The dog is between the legs, or under the seat
- The dog is held in a harness before and during take-off and landing, it does not block the corridors
- The company advises to bring the necessary accessories to the animal
- The animal holds a passport, certifying that the rabies vaccine was performed more than 30 days and less than 12 months before the flight.
- The animal should not be smelly, in poor health, have poor hygiene, or behave violently.
- The animal must not interfere or be dangerous
- The passenger is responsible for the various formalities.
In the cabin
Terms and conditions
- Service available on flights operated by Vueling and Iberia
- Number of animals per passenger: 1
- Pets accepted: Dogs, Cats, Birds, Fish, Turtles
- Maximum weight: 8 KILOS (INCLUDING CONTAINER)
- Unserved destinations: United Kingdom, Ireland
|Rodents, lagomorphs (e.g. rabbits), mustelid family animals (e.g. ferrets), farm animals, raptors and reptiles.|
|CONTAINER DIMENSIONS||EXITING THE ANIMAL DURING THE FLIGHT||CONTAINER PROPERTIES|
|LENGTH: 45CM X HEIGHT: 21CM X WIDTH: 39CM||No||Flexible |
Food and water
Passengers may hold food for the animal in their carry-on baggage, but containers must be equipped with a lid.
Passengers should not sit in seats next to emergency exits or in the first row of the aircraft.
The container must be placed under the seat in front of the passenger or between his legs.
The passenger will pass with the animal the safety gantry, cage, leash and food will pass the scanner.
The rates below are shown by animal and segment.
|DOMESTIC FLIGHTS||INTERNATIONAL AND CANARY FLIGHTS|
For full conditions, or additional information, it is possible to contact the company.