Virgin Atlantic Airways is a British company.
Animals are not accepted in the cabin by Virgin Atlantic Airways.
Animals are not accepted in the hold by Virgin Atlantic Airways.
- South Africa
- United States
- Antigua and Barbuda Island
- Trinidad and Tobago Island
- United Kingdom
- St. LUCIA
- Holds all necessary documents, vaccinations, treatments, tests.
- The passenger must check that the route taken accepts assistance dogs. Flights accepting service animals are flights to:
- London Heathrow, London Gatwick, Belfast, Glasgow, Manchester, JFK (New York), Newark (New Jersey), Washington DC, Boston, Miami, Orlando, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Antigua, Barbados, Dubai, Hong Kong , Tobago, Atlanta
- The passenger must contact the special assistance at least 3 days in advance to warn them and give them information concerning:
- Copy of PETS passport or non-European official veterinary certificate if the dog begins the journey outside Europe
- Copy of the dog’s identity card of the recognized accredited body
- Details on the breed and the weight of the dog
- Copies of service dog documents must be faxed to the Animal Reception Center
- The passenger must have insurance for the animal.
- In the event of travel to the United Kingdom: the passenger must inform himself of the Pet Travel Scheme
- The passenger must have a harness and an absorbent mattress.
- The passenger must have documents demonstrating that the animal has been trained in order to be accepted. If the passenger is unable to provide proof, the animal may be refused.
- Dogs with upturned noses and pugs (Ex: English Bulldogs from Beijing) and any other dog listed under the Dangerous Dogs Act are not accepted.
For complete conditions, or additional information, it is possible to contact the company.