JetBlue Airways is an American company.
Animals are accepted in the cabin by JetBlue Airways.
Animals are not accepted in the hold by JetBlue Airways.
- Passengers must obtain their JetPaws® label at the counter. At the checkpoint, the animal must be removed from the container while it is passed through the X-ray.
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Costa Rica
- United States
- Cayman Islands
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- Dominican Republic
- St. Lucia
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Available services: Service animals, Emotional support animals (dogs, cats, miniature horses), Psychiatric assistance animals
- Animals must travel with the person dependent on them.
- Certificate that the animal is helping the passenger.
- Reservation: online or at 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583)
- The animal must not be in training.
- The behavior will be judged before the flight.
- The passenger must have all documentation.
- Working animals: prohibited.
- Large animals: the passenger can buy another seat, wait for a flight that has enough empty seats.
- The animal must remain on the ground or on the knees without touching the seats.
- Restricted Airport: Baltimore / Washington International Airport (BWI)
- Palm Beach International Airport (PBI)
- Portland International Airport (PDX)
Emotional support / psychiatric assistance animals:
- 1 per person
- Notification and giving the documents at least 48 hours before departure
- Professional medical / mental health form
- Veterinary health form
- Animal behavior confirmation form
- They are valid for one year.
- International travel (including Puerto Rico): Identification and veterinary certificate
- License and Identification
- The passenger must inquire about vaccinations and documentation
Animals in JetBlue Airways cabin
Terms and conditions
- Number of animals: 1
- Animals accepted: Dogs, Cats
- Maximum weight: 9 KILOS (INCLUDING THE CONTAINER)
- Destinations not served: Jamaica, Barbados, Saint Lucia, Cayman Islands, Trinidad & Tobago
- Code share flights: Pets are not accepted.
|CONTAINER DIMENSIONS||EXIT OF THE ANIMAL DURING THE FLIGHT||CONTAINER OWNERSHIP|
|LENGTH: 43.18CM X HEIGHT: 21.59CM X WIDTH: 31.75CM||NO||Waterproof, ventilated bottom |
Flexible or rigid
The passenger can hold the container on their lap except during the taxi, takeoff and landing.
The passenger cannot be in an exit row, bulkhead seat, Mint® seat or any seat reserved for storage under the seat. It is highly recommended that you sit in a window or aisle seat.
If the passenger has an animal stroller, he can register it for free
Book or discover another company
For complete conditions, or additional information, it is possible to contact the company.