Corsica Ferries is a Franco-Italian company.
Animals are accepted by the company Corsica Ferries.
Booking (animal) :
- Internet: To be declared during the reservation
- Horses: By call: 0.825.095.095 (0.18 € / min): transported in a vans, a declaration at the boarding office must be made, and a veterinary inspection may be possible.
- Service available: Guide dog
- Free transportation in the cabin
- To mention when booking
- Any damage that may be caused is the responsibility of the passenger.
- The animal must be attached.
- Minimum age: 15 weeks
- Up-to-date rabies vaccine
- The passenger has the animal’s health record and passport with up-to-date vaccines.
- The animal is identified via a chip or a legible tattoo made before 07/03/2011.
- The animal has no bad smell, or violent behavior.
- The animal may be refused in the event of a particular characteristic concerning its state of health or hygiene which could annoy passengers.
Animals aboard Corsica Ferries
General terms and Conditions
- Animals accepted: Dogs, Cats, Small animals, Horses…
- If the animal needs it, the passenger must clean.
- An animal hygiene area is available on certain ferries.
- Cabins are specially equipped for the arrival with animals. (linoleum floor, cleaning is the subject of specific attention)
Food and water
Containers must have a lid.
The animals are caged near their owner. Dogs are on a leash and muzzled with their owner in the common areas. Animals cannot stay in the vehicle or alone in a cabin.
|FROM € 17 THE CROSSING||FROM € 9.90 THE CROSSING|
Book or discover another company