Animals aboard Air Arabia
Air Arabia is an Uae airline. Air Arabia accepts animals in the cabin but not in the hold.
- By call: At least 48 hours before the flight departs
- In agency: At least 48 hours before the flight departs
- Saudi Arabia
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- United Arab Emirates
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- Sri Lanka
In the cabin
Terms and Conditions
- Number of animals per passenger: 2
- Animals accepted: Falcons
- Maximum weight: 8 KILOS (INCLUDING CONTAINER)
- Passenger location: Passengers should not sit in the rows where the emergency exits are located.
The rates below are shown by animal and segment.
Falcon transport is for a fare equivalent to 3 times the excess baggage rate (the rate multiplied by 3). In the event of a reservation of more than one falcon, the passenger will need to reserve one or more additional seats.