Adria Ferries is an Italian ferry company.
Animals are accepted by the Adria Ferries company.
- Service available: Guide dog accompanying a visually impaired passenger, Dog from the Department of Civil Protection with the necessary certification and in service
- Health certificate valid internationally
Animals aboard Adria Ferries
Terms and conditions
- Animals accepted: Dogs, Cats …
- Maximum number of animals per cabin: 2
- Cabins are specially equipped for the arrival with animals. They can also travel in their container.
- Animals cannot be walked in common areas.
- A special outdoor space is designed for walking, dogs must keep the leash and a muzzle if necessary.
- The passenger is responsible for any damage caused by the animal.
- The company is not responsible for animals seized or asleep by the health authorities of the port of embarkation and / or disembarkation or for the damage suffered by the animals unless the intentional fault and / or negligence of the Company is proven.
Food and water
The owners are responsible for feeding the animal.
Dogs must be muzzled and kept on a leash. Other animals must be transported in a container.
Book or discover other companies
For complete conditions, or additional information, it is possible to contact the company.